Kundalini Yoga & Meditation * Therapeutic on-line group*
WEDNESDAYS 10:00 - 11:30
SUNDAYS 16:00 - 17:30
* Intro to the Class (Topics can include stress release, improve your energy, disease resistance, enhance your sleep, calm anxiety, setting goals and intentions, anger release & more)
*Kriya (set of exercises) relevant to the topic
*Meditation relevant to the topic 3 - 11 min
Sessions are FREE to attend but you are welcome to donate to our on going projects and activities
Dealing With Worry (3 weeks)
Saturdays 10:00 - 12:00 for 3 weeks
Do you notice that sometimes you feel anxious and worry too much? Are you sometimes not able to stop or control worrying? If so, we invite you to an online CBT course so you can learn new ways of managing worries.
Dates: 3 April, 10 April, 17 April (SATURDAYS) – places are limited please book ASAP
About Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
In these sessions we will be using techniques from CBT to help you learn how to manage your worry. CBT looks at how your thoughts (including worries), emotions, behaviours and physical sensations are all interlinked and interact with each other. Sometimes, this interaction can develop into a negative cycle.
It aims to:
· Understand more about your feelings of worry and ways of managing these symptoms.
· To learn about the Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) approach to understanding worry and anxiety.
· To better understand your worries.
· To identify the triggers that make you feel worried and anxious.
· To develop ways of coping and managing your worries, so that your worries feel more proportionate and you feel more in control.
· To recognise that you are not alone.
Anxiety Reduction Programme (6 weeks)
Mondays 18:00 - 19:30 for 6 weeks
The programme is designed to increase psychological flexibility and based on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) methodology. It provides action-based tools to effectively deal with anxiety.
Each session follows a certain topic and follow the 6 core processes of ACT: (1) Being Present (Be Here Now), (2) Cognitive Diffusion (Watch Your Thinking), (3) Acceptance (Open Up), (4) Self as Context (Pure Awareness), (5) Values (Know What Matters), (6) Committed Action (Do What It Takes)
*Topic of the day *Practical exercises *Group counselling
*Advise for home practise *Email with Tools Summary
DATES: 19 APRIL - 24 MAY
On line Course for Stress Management and Stress Related Pains Recovery (6 weeks)
Saturdays 10:00 - 12:00 for 6 weeks
The S.T.R.E.S.S Model is designed to neutralise your accumulated stress, kick out your stress-related physical symptoms, and position your life for happiness, peace, productivity and personal fulfilment.
6 STEP RECOVERY PROGRAMME
S - Settle with the Past and the Present
T - Terminate Tension with Relaxation
R - Regain Control with your Worry Instinct's Wellbeing Energy
E - Eliminate Doubts and Expect the Positive
S - Set and See your Targets
S - Sail the Ship
** Conducted via Zoom - recordings available
Join Introductory Session on 1st May
Lunch Time Yoga Express
FRIDAYS 12:00 - 12:40
Various yoga techniques are used for Intensive workout at the lunch time for busy people for a quick boost up!